Archive | community

RSS feed for this section
Best Travel Pick up Lines vol. 4 Post pic

Travel pick up lines!. vol.4

We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next, to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate. We travel to bring what little we can, in our ignorance and knowledge, to those parts of the globe whose riches are differently […]

10 Best Free Stock Photo Sites

You know, I don’t browse more than 10 free stock photo sites when I’m doing research to find an image to go along with a post I’m writing. Sure there are tenths, even hundredth more. but really,. do you really go thru 50, 90 or 180 free stock photo sites? Surely you need quality images […]

Oysters always taste best when you open them yourself

Oysters taste best when you open them yourself.

Kosterhavet National Park, which was established in 2009 on the centennial of Europe’s first national parks, a set of nine parks all in Sweden. In conjunction with Norway’s adjoining Ytre Hvaler National Park, Kosterhavet protects a sprawl of ocean about the size of Vermont that’s home to some 6,000 marine species. Kosterhavets is centred around […]

Travel pick up lines!. vol.3

When traveling humor can also be use as an ice-breaker in other cultures, everyone understands it as a common language and we all get a kick out of making a little fun with places we’ve visited. Something else I’ve also experienced is I love the light in people’s eyes when they learn that you have […]